by Catherine Austin Fitts
This Thursday night on The Solari Report is our 1st Quarter Wrap Up.
In our year-end wrap up, 2010: The Road Turns East, I said that in 2011 the economy would continue in a Slow Burn.
As currency debasement eats through household savings, however, the squeeze is more challenging. Many of us are shifting networks and careers, not to mention the way we see things. That is why our Solari Report theme for 2011, “Slow Burn on the Prairie” celebrates our strengths to manage the path we are traveling.
If you have had a chance to review our write up of the January year-end wrap up, it is excellent background for our discussion this week. Subscribers will find it at their control panel in the archives.
Among the topics I will be covering:
- The Solari Report: 1st Qtr Highlights
- The Slow Burn Heats Up
- Collapse Comes to Fukushima
- Tracking the Car Companies
- The Oil Card: War Spreads in the Middle East & Northern Africa
- Translating Political Hysteria
- Financial Coup d’ Etat & the Fed’s Secrets
- The Weather Gets Weirder
- The Obama Myth Evolves
- The Debt Limit Begs the Deficit Question
- Aging in North American & Europe: Wither 401ks and Social Security?
- “Piratization” comes to State and Local Government
- The Breakaway Civilization & Disaster Capitalism
- Food Fascism in Full Flower
- US Dollar & Treasury Bonds: Funding the Empire
- Looking for a Place to Hide: Bonds, Stocks & Precious Metals
- Vertical Charts Call for a New Story
- 2011 Predictions: Risks, Wildcards & Opportunities
- Our Heroes
- Looking Ahead: 2nd Quarter Highlights
Listen live on Thursday evening by phone or online, or listen at your convenience by downloading the mp3 after it is posted on Friday.
If you would like to learn more about The Solari Report and subscribe, click here.
Subscribers enjoy access to our complete MP3 archive, including a special Precious Metals Market Report library so you easily identify and access all of the precious metals content. Subscribers now also enjoy access to all seventeen (17) Solari Report audio seminars, including Positioning Your Assets for Growth in Uncertain Times.
Solari Report Digest podcasts are free. Click here. The podcasts are a great way to introduce your friends and network to The Solari Report.
This week’s Money and Markets charts will be posted at the blog.