Read the Flipbook
Read the Flipbook of the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up – Enforce the Constitution here.
Read the PDF
Read the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up – Enforce the Constitution here (PDF)
Read the Transcript
Read the transcript of 2nd Quarter Wrap Up – News Trends & Stories Part II with Dr. Joseph Farrell here (PDF)
Read the Web Presentation
Read the Web Presentation of the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up – Enforce the Constitution here.
Listen to the Interview MP3 audio file
Read the Money & Markets Notes
Read the notes from this week’s Money & Markets here (PDF)
Listen to the Money & Markets MP3 audio file
July 27th – 2nd Quarter Equity Overview with Rambus
August 03rd – Amazon Buys Whole Foods with Harry Blazer
August 10th – Strong Towns with Chuck Marohn
“When you grow up in “The Family” like I did, you learn right off the bat that protection comes from everywhere, including the CIA, FBI and blessings from the Vatican who are at the top of the ladder when it comes to benefiting from Mafia street crime” ~Tony Gambino, the Gambino Crime Family
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week Dr. Joseph Farrell joins me to continue the second part of our News Trends & Stories for the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up. We cover Culture, Science & Technology, Go Local, Unanswered Questions & Inspiration.
Make sure to access the News Trends & Stories section of the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up web presentation linked from your subscriber links in this commentary. Our web presentation also includes:
- Solari Toon: Enforce the Constitution – in comic form;
- How You Can Enforce the Constitution – a rich menu of ideas on how you can enforce the US Constitution;
- Long-Term Trends – links to Solari Report materials to help you follow the most important news trends;
- Solari Core Concepts – in response to your requests, summaries of many of the most important concepts we use to cover current events, with links to Solari Reports to help you learn more;
- Space Companies – we have updated our lists of space companies, organized according to whether their stocks trade on US, European or Asian stock markets;
- Financial Markets – a roundup of market and commodities charts from the 2nd Quarter; and
- Trump Report Card – Dr. Farrell and I have updated our grades for the 2nd Quarter.
In Money & Markets, I will discuss the latest financial and geopolitical news.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will review The Founder, the new movie on how milkshake equipment salesman Ray Kroc built McDonalds.
If you are not a subscriber, and would like to be, you can join here.
Talk to you Thursday!
2nd Quarter Wrap Up – News Trends & Stories, Part I
2nd Quarter Wrap Up – Enforce the Constitution with Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney