By The Daily Bail
Systems and methods for inducing a change in a human physiological characteristic.
We wonder, do they also have patents on the following:
- Ken Lewis’ genius decision to buy Countrywide and assume billions in liability.
- Having the worst customer service of any U.S. bank.
- Overpaying for Merrill Lynch.
- Robbing shareholders.
- Using Repo 105s to hide true balance sheet exposures.
- Foreclosing on homeowners in violation of 400-year-old contract law.
- Destroying lives.
We’re certain there are more, but we’ll leave it to readers to complete the rest of the BofA patent portfolio in comments.