By Catherine Austin Fitts
Eunice Boston is a truly remarkable woman. She is the founder of EBT Associates, a company that provides sophisticated cleaning and facilities services to homes and businesses in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area.
Eunice does not just clean your space. She transforms your space in a way that transforms you. She was the person who taught me about the power of cleaning both the visible and the invisible in a space – call it the energetic healing of places.
I am far from the only person who feels this way. The EBT client list includes celebrities, major institutions and the rich and famous of New York.
Eunice has a habit of attracting executives from Wall Street and the corporate world into cleaning. Two colleagues join her on this Solari Report, Millie Palmer and Courtney McFarquhar, who both came from the financial services industry, inspired by Eunice’s vision of an entirely different way to create and serve.
In this interview, we talk about the power of cleaning to transform the beauty of your home, your attitude, your health and last but not least, to provide spiritual protection for you, your family and your business. I know. It was Eunice and her team that literally saved my life. You will hear the story on the Solari Report.
We will post our interview on Thursday. In Money & Markets join me live on on Thursday evening for a review of the latest developments in the financial markets and related geopolitical developments. Please post your questions for Ask Catherine on the blog.
Listen to the Complete MP3 audio file
Download the Complete MP3 audio file
Listen to the Money & Markets MP3 audio file
Download the Money & Markets MP3 audio file
1. Introduction and Theme “Boom Bust Economy”
3. Hero this week is Alfredo Moser who invented a home lighting made from water bottles.
4. Ask Catherine Catherine answers questions submitted by subscribers.
5. Discussion Catherine discusses her interview with Eunice Boston and what it truly means to “Clean” your home.
6. Let’s Go to the Movies! Catherine reviews one of her favorite documentaries: “Hidden Messages in Water”
August 22: Strategic Issues Facing the U.S. Military, Warfare in the 21st Century with Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson
August 29: A Jon Rappoport Report
September 5: Coming Clean, Crowdfunding
For Subscribers interested in contacting Eunice you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Thoughts About Cleaning by Millie Palmer
Our movie this week is the documentary The Hidden Messages in Water, an interview (Japanese with English translation) with Masaru Emoto about his research on the impact of our thoughts and words on water. To give you a taste, here is a segment from What the Bleep Do We Know!?:
I believe that Emoto’s research describes why Eunice and the EBT team can have such a powerful impact on people and their places.
2. Money & Markets In Money & Markets this week Catherine looks at the situation in Egypt and it’s global implications. She questions if we are at the start of a summertime correction in the markets and also looks at some of the other big stories throughout the week.
Talk to you Thursday!