Read the Transcript
Listen to the MP3 audio file
Download the MP3 audio file
1. Introduction – 0:00
2. Theme – 0:30 Passing the Baton
3. Money & Markets – 2:23 In Money & Markets, Catherine gives a run down of the week’s top stories including the swan dive in the precious metals market.
4. Hero – 7:06 Our hero this week is Jin Zengmin, the CEO of an eyeglass retailer, who in an effort to help clean up pollution in waterways has been posting photos on Chinese microblogging service to illustrate how rivers and other bodies of water in the country are polluted.
5. Ask Catherine – 8:35 Catherine answers subscribers’ questions.
6. Interview – 9:58 Catherine and generation expert Neil Howe discuss how the younger and older generations can work together to make a better world.
7. Closing – 1:07:22
· Feb 28 Jon Rappoport and Catherine Austin Fitts discuss Dr Ray Kurzweil: Singularity ~ Creating a Mind
· Mar 7 Eric Hughes – Non Revolution in Digital Payments
· Mar 14 Precious Metals Market Report with Franklin Sanders
· March 21 – How to do a Solari Circle Investment Club
“This generation of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This Thursday I will be speaking with Neil Howe, America’s leading authority on generations and social change.
A historian, economist, and demographer, Howe has co-authored a series of best selling books with William Strauss, including Generations, The Fourth Turning and Millennials Rising, that have captured the imagination of business and policy leaders world wide. He has co-authored numerous studies on demographic issues critical to long term investment trends, including The Graying of the Middle Kingdom: The Economics and Demographics of Retirement Policy in China and The Graying of the Great Powers.
We will discuss today’s younger generations—who they are, what motivates them, and how they will shape our future.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, we have chosen the 2009 PBS special Millennials: A Profile of the Next Great Generation.
Here is Neil Howe’s “Flash of Genius” presentation.
Please post your questions for Ask Catherine on the blog. Talk to you Thursday!