Read the transcript
Transcript of Genetic Roulette with Jeffrey M. Smith [PDF]
Listen to the MP3 audio file
Download the MP3 audio file
1. Introduction & Up-coming Events – 0:00
September 27th and 29th – Sealane Advisory with Chuck Gibson
October 12th through 14th – Transformations and Renewals with Franklin Sanders
Vote Yes for Proposition 37 in California.
2. QE3 – 2:02 In an unprecedented and controversial move the Federal Reserve announced the initiation of an open-ended round of Quantitative Easing (QE3) and extended the period for which it will keep rates between 0 and 1/4%. Learn how this affects you, how the bad guys are getting away, and why supporting local politics benefits you.
3. Science & Technology – 21:52 Using personal stem cells to create new organs. Skin gun uses patient’s own skin cells to graph a new layer of skin for burn victims. The Next Industrial Revolution starts in a 20-ft. shipping container.
4. Hero – 23:03 Our Hero is this week is none other than Jeffrey M. Smith for his ground-breaking work and determination.
5. Interview – 24:08 Genetic Roulette – When the US government ignored repeated warnings by its own scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our environment and food supply, it was a gamble of unprecedented proportions. The health of all living things and all future generations were put at risk by an infant technology.
After two decades, physicians and scientists have uncovered a grave trend. The same serious health problems found in lab animals, livestock, and pets that have been fed GM foods are now on the rise in the US population. And when people and animals stop eating genetically modified organisms (GMOs), their health improves.
Find out more in the interview.
6. Coming Up & Closing – 1:03:27
Sept 27, Jon Rappoport and A Case Study in Invented Reality
Oct 4, Equity Markets Overview with Chuck Gibson
Oct 11, Precious Metals Market Report with Franklin Sanders
Resources for Money and Markets
Positioning Your Assets
“We may find in the long run that tinned food is a deadlier weapon than the machine-gun.”
~ George Orwell
By Catherine Austin Fitts
Good health is essential to a good life…including financial success.
Genetic Roulette, Jeffrey M. Smith’s excellent documentary, is a warning to consumers about the dangers of genetically modified foods. GMO’s are a serious threat to your health: you must understand the importance of this issue in order to protect yourself and those you love.
Genetically modified foods are also a threat to the economy and to freedom. If seeds are subject to patent and to intellectual property rights:
-The food supply will be centralized under corporate control
-Millions of small farmers will lose their livelihoods
-Millions of consumers will become highly dependent on a small group of corporations for life itself
On this week’s Solari Report, I will be speaking with Jeffrey M. Smith and reviewing his documentary, Genetic Roulette–The Gamble of Our Lives. We will discuss the risks posed by GMO’s and how people can take action against this threat now.
Jeffrey is currently in California speaking in support of the California referendum to require labeling of GMO’s. Because of the upcoming November vote in California, this topic could not be more important.
I urge you to get the Genetic Roulette DVD and to be certain that everyone in your family watches it — your friends and neighbors, too. Note: This week, September 15-22, 2012, the Genetic Roulette film is free to watch online.
I will start with Money & Markets and Ask Catherine.Post your questions on the blog.
*Special Report in Money and Markets. Catherine will be discussing QE3 and what it means to you!*
Talk to you Thursday!