After our usual lively dinner with the Sanders clan on Thursday evening, Franklin and I will join you for The Solari Report. In Money & Markets I will be covering the latest financial news, including the growing controversy around the Federal Reserve.
After Money & Markets, Franklin and I will cover new developments in the precious metals market and the outlook for the current correction underway. As new investors shift into the markets, they have many questions on timing.
- Is now the right time to buy?
- With the US Mint halting sales again, what is happening to the premiums on coins?
- Are allegations about Comex physical deliveries true? And what do they mean to the physical market?
- What will 2010 look like for precious metals?
We have a significant number of questions from subscribers which we will address. Some will point to the special library of precious metals reports we have created for subscribers. Here are topics that The Solari Report has covered so far this year that subscribers can access at your cart or library:
- Top 10 FAQ’s of Buying Silver and Gold Coins
- Ten Commandments of Gold and Silver Buying
- Top FAQ’s about Precious Metals Markets
- Options for an IRA or Tax-managed Account to Own Physical Precious Metals
- Trading the Gold-Silver Ratio
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) – Is the Gold and Silver Really in Inventory?
- Traveling with Gold Coins
- Inflation Adjusted Gold and Silver Prices
In Let’s Go to the Movies, we will review the documentary, The Rise and Fall of a Scientific Genius: The Forgotten Story of Royal Rife. Royal Rife was indeed one of the greatest scientific geniuses of the 20th century, discovering cures for numerous diseases, including cancer. Rife’s story will give you invaluable perspective on your personal health care and insight into the current debate on health care reform.
Finally, Franklin once told me that his greatest investment was his family. He and his wife Susan have seven children and many grandchildren. I thought it was also appropriate for a special Take Action segment to ask Franklin to help me introduce my new article, Gifting to the Children We Love, which I wrote for the Solari Network to celebrate this holiday season.
View this week’s Money & Markets Charts at the blog (published Thursday morning.)