Read the Transcript
1. Interview Catherine and nutritionist Dr. Laura Thompson, founder of the Southern California Institute of Nutrition, discuss how to detoxify in this very important Solari Report.
3. Nutrition, Hydration, Juicing & Fasting
4. Prayer, Meditation, De-Stress
6. Oral and Intravenous Chelation
7. Lymph Therapy, Skin Brushing
8. Colon Cleansing, Hydrotherapy & Coffee Enemas
9. Infrared Saunas
10. Ion Cleanse Footbaths
11. Detox Food Pads
12. Liver & Gall Bladder, Kidney Flushes
13. Castor Oil Pack
14. Clay Packs – Full Body, Thyroid Packs
15. Recommended Links:
Sugar, the Bitter Truth: Lustig Solari Report
The Wheat Belly commentary on Solari
“The first wealth is health.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
By Catherine Austin Fitts
Detoxification has revolutionized my life. After sporadic (and very helpful) attempts, I started a detoxification program in 2006 with the help of my nutritionist Dr. Laura Thompson, founder of the Southern California Institute of Nutrition.
At that time, I had little understanding of toxicity — where it came from and what it could do to destroy personal power – our ability to imagine, create and think, our ability to set and achieve goals, our ability to communicate and relate with other people and our ability to manage and protect our financial assets. I do now.
Understanding how to remain free from rising levels of mental and physical toxicity is critical knowledge for life in the 21st century no matter where you live, how healthy you are now and no matter what your age, sex, race or religion. The onslaught of environmental pollution means we need to be pro-active in ways that did not concern prior generations.
A wonderful Solari Report subscriber asked our team for this introduction to detoxification. What is it, why is it important and how do busy people manage to take advantage of the incredible knowledge we have to keep our bodies clean from harmful toxins? How can a family do it together? I asked Dr. Thompson to join me to review a very full list of detox options. We are going to focus on how, how, how!
No Let’s Go to the Movies this week – I want to spend the time on our interview. If you have recommendations on videos that have helped you detox, post them and we will make sure that the links are part of the subscriber resources.
My prayer is that you enjoy wonderful health. I hope this information will help you do so.
I will start with Money and Markets and Ask Catherine. Please post your questions on the blog.
This will be an important Solari Report – I hope you will join us!
Talk to you Thursday!
Listen to the MP3 audio file
Download the MP3 audio file
3. Theme A Good Offense is the Best Defense
4. Money & Markets The events of the world can be very overwhelming and difficult to digest. In Money & Markets, Catherine sheds some light this week’s most important news stories including Internet regulation, gun ownership, the president’s authority to assassinate citizens without impunity, and Chris Kyle’s death.
5. Hero Our hero this week is Cody Wilson, the founder and director of Defense Distributed which develops gun designs suitable for 3D printing.
6. Ask Catherine Catherine answers subscribers’ questions.
February 14 Precious Metals and Market Report with Franklin Sanders