By Catherine Austin Fitts
This week on The Solari Report, I will be speaking with Jon Rappoport about mind control. This is a topic I covered in “The Layman’s Guide to Mind Control.” However, various kinds of mind control keep coming up throughout many of our recent discussions.
One of my goals is to be as coherent as possible. Yet I must navigate in a world where I, like all of us, am a target of various mind control efforts. How do I see and understand the mind control tactics being used to engineer and promote an “official reality.” How do I protect my decisions, my time and my assets from disinformation? I asked Jon if I could join him on his quarterly appearance to help you learn more about this often ignored but important topic. There is no greater immunity to mind control than understanding that such tactics exist.
In our discussion, Jon and I cover:
- What is mind control – any why is it important to be aware of it?
- History – from ancient to recent
- Best books and movies – sources to familiarize yourself
- Individual programming vs. group programming
- Political control and financial profit – why mind control is so profitable
- The mind control we all experience regularly
- Breaking the spell: protecting and nurturing a strong, coherent mind
- The benefits of facing and overcoming mind control
- Where to begin
For more on this topic, I strongly recommend a number of the Solari Reports in our archive, including “The Power of It,” “The Matrix Revealed” (with Jon), “Telling the Truth and Staying Alive” and “Living in Faith.” You can find these and more Solari Reports relevant to moving towards a more coherent mind in the Personal Power Library or the the Real Deal Library linked at your Resource page.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, Jon and I discuss the thought-provoking sci-fi film They Live, which describes the challenges of living with invasive and invisible technology being used by one population to take advantage and manage another population. One reviewer once said that the Solari Report was where you went to “get your pair of sunglasses.” Check out the movie to find out what that means.
There will be no Money & Markets this week as it is the end of the month.
We will post on Thursday!