CSC DynCorp & the Economics of Lawlessness
“The Latin American drug cartels have stretched their tentacles much deeper into our lives than most people believe. It’s possible they are calling the shots at all levels of government.”
“As long as I can get government subsidies, what do I care if people have education or jobs?”
“I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake–which I also keep handy.”
–W. C. Fields
A year ago, I took stories about litigation involving sex slave trafficking by DynCorp personnel in Eastern Europe and poor government contract performance to my neighbors here in Tennessee. One said to me, “I can not fathom that such things are going on, that our Congressman know and that they are saying and doing nothing.”
Indeed, it was not long after that the State Department awarded DynCorp a contract to manage the information systems for embassies and consulates world wide — another plum award for a company that seems to have a hand in most of the most sensitive information systems in the world — at the Department of Justice, the Department of Defense, the CIA, the Air Force, the FBI, the Securities & Exchange Commission and even the New York Stock Exchange. If we are paying private corporations to collect highly sensitive data on all of us — it seems like DynCorp is always there.
On April 11, 2003, Insight Magazine broke the story that “the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs has issued a $22 million contract to DynCorp Aerospace Operations (UK) Ltd., a subsidiary of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), to “re-establish police, justice and prison functions in postconflict Iraq.”
“The contract,” according to one congressional aide who asked not to be identified, “was sole-sourced for one year. But this contract could come to $500 million before it’s through.” “There are some strange things about how this contract was issued,” the aide continues, “because why would CSC use an offshore subsidiary. Is it so they won’t have to pay taxes on this money? Also, why wasn’t this contract put up for bid? Why was DynCorp the chosen recipient?”
The Congressional aide’s questions are very good ones. As Americans prepare their annual tax filings this April 15, they deserve to be answered. Indeed, there are a lot of questions about this contract that should be asked and answered.
The following list of questions are provided to support Congressional oversight and media inquiry on DynCorp’s qualifications to receive a significant sole source contract to implement the rule of law in a Iraq. These questions include links to a wealth of information useful for those who care to “dig & delve.”
The rule of law depends first and foremost on people of integrity and competence providing day-to-day leadership of a system in which performance and accountability are transparent and reliable. The rule of lawlessness uses enforcement and the judicial system to drain community equity to fund a killing machine and pay off campaign support and political favors.
Readers are invited to use these questions and links to determine for ourselves which standard applies to this contract award.
QUESTION #1: QUALIFICATIONS FOR SOLE SOURCE AWARD
QUESTION #2: PROVISIONS FOR INTELLECTUAL MASTERY AND CONTROL BY AUTHORIZED GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVES AND MANAGERS
QUESTION #3: STRATEGIC RELATIONAL DATABASE ACQUISTIONS & USE
QUESTION #4: CAPITAL GAINS GENERATED FOR INSIDERS
QUESTION #5: RELATIONSHIP TO PROFITS ON DYNCORP SALE
QUESTION #6: FINANCING WARFARE WITH SLAVERY AND BLACKMAIL?
QUESTION #7: PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
QUESTION #8: PROFITING FROM A FALLING POPSICLE INDEX?
QUESTION #9: THE “BREAK IT-THEN FIX IT” ECONOMIC MODEL
QUESTION #10: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR MONEY BACK?
QUESTION #11: ARE WE REWARDING FAILURE?
QUESTION #12: IS PROMIS SIPHONING OUR MONEY?
QUESTION #13: IS PROMIS WINNING THE CURRENCY WARS?
QUESTION #14: MIDDLE EAST MARKET SHARE
QUESTION #15: BRAND
– What DynCorp qualifications were the basis for awarding this contract on a sole source basis without competition?
Donations Histories: Available at Open Secrets
– Will DynCorp’s contract in Iraq require the creation of documentation and design books owned by the Government which enable competition of this contract at a later day?
– Will early control fund DynCorp’s knowledge and operational mastery sufficient to foreclose later competition as a practical matter?
– What are the databases and software tools that DynCorp will develop Re: the people and enforcement operations in managing the Iraq contract?
– Who will own them, have access to them and how will they be used?
– Will they be used in Combination with DynCorp’s PROMIS responsibilities at the Department of Justice?
– In support, please provide an overview of all the databases regarding US citizens and resources that taxpayers pay for DynCorp to collect and manage.
Useful Book on the Relationship of New Database Technology with Slave Labor, Slave Trafficking, Prisons and De-Population:
Cartoon series re Former Chairman of DynCorp, Enron Finance Committee and member of Harvard Corporation, Pug Winokur:
The following cartoons are from SRA’s daily `Mr. Global’ strip
Click To Enlarge
Click To Enlarge
Click To Enlarge
Click To Enlarge
Click To Enlarge
– With Potential revenues of $500MM, what is the potential impact on net income and the stock market value of DynCorp’s parent, CSC, its management, board members and lead investors?
Dirty Tricks by Uri Dowbenko
(See Calculation of “Pop Per Dead Colombian” For Rule of Thumb Methodology of Calculating the Corporate Stock Market Profits of Death in Iraq.)
Dirty Tricks, Inc.:
The DynCorp-Government Connection
Photo-Essay 1: Who Is Responsible For This Abuse?
Scoop Images: Homefront War Casualties In Oakland
Photo-Essay 1: Dead US Soldiers In Nasiriya
– Who profited from the recent sale of Dyncorp to CSC?
– What does that transaction say about the value of federal enforcement and information system contracts at DOD, HUD, DOJ, State Department and intelligence agencies to Dyncorp’s former investors, lenders and senior managers?
– What does it say about these people’s role as large donors to Federal politicians and political parties?
– Did the sale of Dyncorp reflect an understanding with the Administration as to Dyncorp’s role in U.S. Mid-East acquisition of global oil supplies?
– What was the profit that flowed to Herbert “Pug” Winokur from the sale?
Is this profit connected to Winokur’s performance on Enron and HUD?
Useful Graph on Conflicts of Interest of DynCorp’s Role for DOJ:
IMAGE: Pug Winokur A Man Of His Times – Click To Enlarge
Graphic: J. Ward
Useful Graph on the Secretary Of Army Tom White’ Management of His Stock Portfolio:
IMAGE: Thomas E. White’s Stock Sales – Click To Enlarge
Graphic: J. Ward
– Did the White House and State Department consider DynCorp’s recent litigation regarding slave trafficking and pedophilia by DynCorp policing personnel in Eastern Europe in any way helped qualify it for sole sourcing on this contract?
– What is a “control file”?
– Are business and government leaders subject to blackmail through “control files” that can be managed in database form as a result of entrapment with sex slaves & pedophilia?
DynCorp Disgrace, by Kelly O’Meara (February 2002)
The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska, by John DeCamp
– Will the State Department post the contract, any estimates of expected costs, and the sole source justification on its website?
– If no, why not?
– Does the State Department provide its contracting budget on its website?
– If not, why not?
– What would be necessary to change the policy?
– Is the White House and State Department aware of the “Break It-Then Fix It” economic model that emerged from HUD and Latin American Development also served by DynCorp?
People Who Make Money on the Popsicle Index Going Up vs. People Who Make Money on the Popsicle Index Going Down
The Story of Edgewood Technology Services– or How I Lost $100Million Discovering Who Makes Money Making Sure the Solari Index Does Not Go Up – Part One, Two & Three (1999)
Real Deal: Edgewood Technology Services (Part One)
Smug Pug: Stealing Enron
The Real Deal: Stealing Enron
Unanswered Questions As We Connect The Harvard Watch Dots
Transcript of Interview of Greg Palast, Journalist for BBC and Observer, London
The Real Deal About Enron
The Real Deal About Enron Part I
The PROMIS Like Profits of Harvard Endowment
Former Bush Assistant Secretary for HUD Reveals “Ethnic Cleaning” Connected to CIA Drug Dealing in Los Angeles: Government Spends Millions in Campaign to Silence Former Wall Street Banker, Cover Up Connections to Dark Alliance Stories & CIA Inspector General Report on Drug Trafficking
HUD Ethnic Cleansing & the Dark Alliance Allegations<
Stanley Sporkin: Bio & Selected CIA Iran Contra Background
IMAGE: Sketch Of A Syndicate – Click To Enlarge
Graphic: J. Ward
IMAGE: South Central House Repos – Click for Big version
Housing corruption: reality TV?
Bada bing! Tony Soprano reinvents government, HUDstyle
James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano, center, with Steven Van Zandt as Silvio Dante, left, and Tony Sirico as Paulie Walnuts in HBO’s hit television series, ‘The Sopranos’
Dec. 10 Credit Tony Soprano with doing something no one for the past 37 years has been able to do. He’s taught millions of Americans that there is a federal Department of Housing and Urban Development. And he’s shown how you can use it.
In Tony Soprano’s mob world, HUD exists to facilitate embezzlement, theft, and extortion. Of course, this isn’t what Congress intended when it passed the Department of Housing and Urban Development Act of 1965.
NYSE Chairman Richard Grasso Embracing A FARC Commander
– The “Break It-Then Fix It” economic model appears to be a method of subsidizing corporations with Government contracts while their investors accumulate control of economic markets.
– Enforcement by Government contractors appears to play a significant role.
– Is DynCorp’s involvement the highly profitable war on drugs and related destruction of communities in the US and other continents related to this sole source contract award?
– What does this mean for the future of Iraq’s law and order establishment?
DynCorp Charged with Terrorism by Al Giordano
Narco News Publishes Affidavit by State Department Rand Beers Admitting to Perjury …
– Where is the $3.3 Trillion missing from Federal agencies where information/computer systems and enforcement are managed by DynCorp?
– Why are we not finding it to fund current Federal and State budget deficits?
– Why do we not seize back money from the contractors and their directors and management who were responsible for the missing monies at the time it went missing?
The Missing Money: Why the Citizens of Tennessee Are Working Harder & Getting Less
The Kelly O’Meara “Missing Money” Series:
Master Link: http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=displaystaffbio&authorid=35278
Why is $59 Billion Missing from HUD? by Kelly O’Meara (November 2000):
Cuomo leaves HUD in Shambles, by Kelly O’Meara (March 2001)
Inside HUD’s Financial Fiasco, by Kelly O’Meara (June 2001)
A Financial Fiasco is in the Making, by Kelly O’Meara (July 2001)
Rumsfield Inherits Financial Mess, by Kelly O’Meara (September 2001)
Wasted Riches, by Kelly O’Meara (October 2001)
Black Programs – Pentagon Defied Laws, Misused Funds
– If the failure of the US Government to produce audited financial statements are attributed to these systems, why are such contractors, including DynCorp, not fired and disqualified?
– Why were no contractors fired for other failures of mission critical US Government systems?
– What about a return of contract payments for non-performance?
Center for Public Integrity
– Are the Federal accounting systems and monies invulnerable to compromise by PROMIS and similar invasive systems?
See O’Meara Missing Money and PROMIS Stories Above.
– What is the role of PROMIS and similar information technology systems managed by DynCorp & other large defense contractors in ensuring the US Dollar becomes the dominant global currency?
IMAGE: Cartoon – The Dollarmatic
– Who are the people involved in the oversight and governance of DynCorp and its Parent, CSC?
– What is their interest in Iraq and the Middle East and the strategic resources in that area, including oil & gas, sex slave trafficking, narcotics trafficking, arms trafficking and consumer markets?
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
– What are the implications to US consumer companies of having the global youth population perceive US products and services to be backed by a “rule of law” managed by companies with DynCorp’s image and record?
– What is the impact on liquidity in the financial markets if the US rule of law is perceived as a “rule of lawlessness?”
SRA Commentary: The American Imperial Dollar
Muscle bound, broke, and spoiling for a fight
Chris Sanders: Clueless in Frogville
SRA Commentary: Dictate, Dependence and Deficits
So How Will America Pay For The War?
A Failure of Imagination