Listen to the MP3 audio file
The Solari Report – 4 Aug 11
Download the MP3 audio file
- The Oiling of America – PowerPoint Slides
- New Trends Publishing – Information & Purchase Nourishing Traditions
- Rawesome Foods Blog Articles — “Unanswered Questions About Rawesome Food“; Rawesome Foods Raid on The Colbert Report; Rawsome Foods Raided AGAIN by SWAT; LA is Armed Against Yogurt
- Money & Markets — Federal Budget 101 & Catherine’s Response
- Ask Catherine — Clif High, HalfPastHuman; Richard Moore’s long post
- Interview — See links in blog post; Narco Dollars for Beginners by Catherine Austin Fitts; Monsanto vs Percy Schmeiser
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This Thursday evening on the The Solari Report I are more than pleased to welcome Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation and the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund for a discussion of how you access and maintain a delicious, healthy diet and connect with the people in your area and your networks that can help you do so. We will talk about the significant forces arrayed against food freedom and what the Foundation and Fund are doing about it.
I will start with Money & Markets, with a focus on what just happened on the debt limit talks, what it means for financial markets going forward, and why the so-called “Tea Party” has ZERO to do with the grassroots and a lot more to do with economic hits for “Mr. Global.” We have some excellent questions for Ask Catherine too.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I recommend Sally Fallon’s presentation, “The Oiling of America” as well as video on Weston Prices research on “Pottenger’s Cats”
Listen live on Thursday evening by phone, Skype or online, or listen at your convenience by downloading the MP3 after it posted on Friday. If you are calling in by phone, make sure to check out the local access numbers available.
If you would like to learn more about The Solari Report and subscribe,click here. Check out all the wonderful things included – What You Get With a Solari Report Subscription