Read the Transcript
Read the transcript of Solari Report Special: The Trump Transition with Dr. Joseph Farrell here (PDF)
Listen to the Interview MP3 audio file
“When you turn trillions of equity investment, the question is whether or not you get a positive return to investors and taxpayers. You need to get a positive return on BOTH.” ~Catherine Austin Fitts
By Catherine Austin Fitts
For those sending questions about the Trump Transition, I covered the key Cabinet picks – including Treasury, Commerce and State – and the major risks ahead on last week’s Money and Markets on the Solari Report.
Your response was so that I invited Dr. Joseph Farrell to join me for a discussion of the Trump Transition. We will publish this special interview on Thursday.
Items in our discussion include:
- The Economic Team: Mnuchin at Treasury; Ross at Commerce.
- Military and Enforcement: Mattis at Defense, Flynn as NSA, and Sessions at DOJ.
- Winners and Losers, and why Goldman Sachs stock is leading the market. Is the team that engineered the financial coup d’etat going now to engineer the second leg of a financial round trip? Why are the stocks of gun companies getting hammered?
- Differentiating Between US Oligarchs: Pigs, Scardey Cats and Titanic Turners.
- State Department Contenders: Looking for candidates in the Mormon and oil and gas intelligence and investment networks vs. Guliani’s loyalty and contributions to the team. Will a dark horse be the solution?
- The Pence-Prebius-Ryan-McConnell juggernaut – can it make tax reform real?
- Why the WSJ Idea for Gingrich is brilliant.
- Carson at HUD – good idea or not? What are the chances that the Democrats block Dr. Carson’s nomination in the Senate confirmation?
- Total Economic Returns – Positive return on investment to investors and taxpayers? More on the productivity backlash and the turn in the bond market.
- Outlook for Obamacare and Common Core.
- The Democrats – What’s Next?
- The Globalists – spillover in Europe, the war on cash, and the upcoming gathering at Davos during the inauguration.
- Call to Taiwan and South Sea Politics – is this why Xi Jinping is going to Davos?
- The Fake News bru-ha-ha, recounts, toll boothers, and cultural bubbles – the noise and drama and what it means in terms of real power and money.
- Free and Independent Media – Pulling together an open-source discussion to create a more detailed vision for Make America Great Again and to ensure real legal and financial performance and accountability.
- What’s the action for you and me?
This discussion is highly recommended for subscribers interested in upcoming changes in economic policy and the impact on financial markets in 2017.