Read the transcript
Transcript of the Precious Metals Market Report with Franklin Sanders [PDF]
Listen to the MP3 audio file
Download the MP3 audio file
1. Introduction & Theme – 0:00 The Congressman from the Wisconsin congressional district was chosen for the Republican VP nomination. Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin, is now proceeding to teach America about budgetary pretzel talk. Ron Paul got America to understand the importance of monetary policy and sound money. Mitt Romney has been educated us all to the importance of offshore tax havens. Now Congressman Paul Ryan is going to teach us all the multiple personality disorder that is imbedded in the federal budget.
To help tickle the conversation, I am posting my Letter To Congressman Van Hilleary (R-Tenn) – also on the budget committee
2. Money & Markets – 04:33 The story globally continued to be slow down and concern continued about the impact of drought on food prices. Europe is getting closer to an exhaustion point on maintaining the Euro with more pressure in German for a referendum. All four KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants in Nepal shut down on Tuesday saying that staff had attacked and threatened to kill branch. Equador has granted political asylum to Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. Governor Jan Brewer – ban on drivers licenses on undocumented immigrants vs Presidents Driver license – get Public benefits for immigrants. The United Nations has estimated that the banking crisis drove 100 million people back into poverty around the world. The mortality statistics and morbidity statistics – the number of extra people who die and are ill — rise dramatically when you are in poverty. May have killed more people than any single conflict since WWII.
3. Food & Health – 10:40 Last night, finished Genetic Roulette by Jeffrey Smith. There will be a pre-recording of him next week for the Solari Report. Strongly recommended for those who are skeptical of how dangerous this food is.
4. Science & Technology – 11:18 Interesting story on Cyborg America up on the blog – people called “body hackers” who are integrating digital technology into their bodies.
5. Heroes – 11:36 American people are a smart people for fighting gun control. The American people are opposed to gun control because we are watching how the budget works and understand that our gun inventory is one of the few things standing between the Sheriff of Nottingham and our assets.
6. Ask Catherine – 13:03
“Sometimes we will disagree and on this one I may need perspective as to why.
The Stratfor piece is like a rapist going into great detail to peers as to why the victim was chosen.
We Breathe Again is the victim making a documentary about the rape.”
Listen in for Catherine’s Response.
7. Interview – 14:32
1. The Bible
2. The Secret of Secret Societies/The Matrix Revealed, Jon Rappoport
3. The Presence of the Past, Ruppert Sheldrake/The Field, Lynne McTaggert
4. The Evolution of Cooperation, Robert Axelrod
5. Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for your state and local county or municipality/US Budget
1. Book of Dreams by Peter Reich/Fury On Earth by Myron Sharaf
2. I Saw Hitler Make Black Magic by Kenneth Walker
3. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
4. Slan by A.E. Van Vogt
5. Black List by Brad Thor
CAF Runner Ups:
The Road Less Traveled, Scott Peck
Secret, Don’t Tell, Carla Emory
Spychips, Katherine Albrecht
The Oil Card, James R. Norman
Seeds of Deception, Jeffrey Smith
The Encyclopedia of Country Living, Carla Emory
Handbook for a New Paradigm Series (and sequels Becoming, Embracing the Rainbow)
The Secret Team, L. Fletcher Prouty
American Power and Organized Crime: A History, Michael Woodiwiss
Mary’s Mosaic, Peter Janney
The Smart Startup Guide, Peter Ireland
The Singularity is Near, Ray Kurzweill
Gifts Differing: Understanding Personality Type, Isabel Briggs Myer
Knockout: Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer–And How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place, Suzanne Sommers
Shock Doctrine: the Rise of Disaster Capitalism, Naomi Klein
The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, G. Edward Griffin
Political Ponerology (A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes), Andrzej M. Lobaczewski
Black Money, Michael M. Thomas
The Power of Intention, Wayne Dwyer
IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America’s Most Powerful Corporation, Edwin Black
The Advent of Netwar, D. F. Ronfeldt and J. Arquilla
Deep Politics and the Death of JFK, Peter Dale Scott
The War Machine: Deep Politics, the CIA Global Drug Connection, and the Road to Afghanistan, Peter Dale Scott
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey
Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, Ingo Swann
Approaching the Mystery of Golgotha, Rudolph Steiner
Agriculture: A Course of Lectures Held at Koberwitz, Silesia, June 7 to June 16, 1924, Rudolph Steiner
Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
The Global Chessboard, Zbigniew Brzezinski
The Last Lion, Winston Churchill, Alone, 1932-40, William Manchester
The Last Train to Memphis, Peter Guralnick
The Awesome Life Force, Joseoph Carter
The Foundation, by Issac Asimov
Neuromancer, by William Gibson
Mona Lisa Overdrive, by William Gibson
Dune, Frank Herbert
The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis
Sometimes a Great Notion, Ken Kesey
The Milagro Beanfield War, Jon Nichols
Prince of Tides, Pat Conroy
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
The Oxford Book of English Verse, 1250–1900
The Complete Works of William Wordsworth
Oxford English Dictionary
8. Let’s Go To The Movies! – 1:30:18 Avengers, Men in Black, Prometheus. It just keep getting weirder.
9. Coming Up and Closing – 1:40:18 Wild Flour, This Saturday, East Troy, Wisconsin, Noon
Marcy Kaptur, Port Clinton, Ohio
Transformations & Renwals, in Tennessee, October 12-14
Next Subscriber luncheon in Murfeesboro, Tennessee outside of Nashville on December 1 at Five Senses restaurant.
August 23, Equity Markets: The View from Silicon Valley, with Chuck Gibson, my partner in Sea Lane Advisory
August 30th, Jon Rappoport, Inside the PR Matrix
September 6, Dr. Joseph Farrell on The Breakaway Civilization, “Who are these guys, anyway.”
So many books, so little time. ~ Frank Zappa
By Catherine Austin Fitts
For several years, one of the top questions from Solari Report subscribers is “what are the best books to help me understand what is really going on?” Inspired by your questions, I invited Jon Rappoport to join me to describe the best books for the 21st century. We did Part 1 in June. Coming up this week is Part 2!
On Friday, we will also post the runner ups – books I love and that I could not imagine living without that did not quite make it into my top ten picks.
I will start with Money & Markets and Ask Catherine, so post any questions or events you want me to cover this week. Also, please post the books you find the most useful for helping you navigate this crazy, wonderful world of ours. It would be great to have quite a rich collection gathered for many subscribers.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, Jon and I will discuss three of this summer’s popular movie offerings: Prometheus, The Avengers and Men in Black 3. As I noted in the 2nd Quarter Wrap-Up, these three films are just a few of the alien cinematic invasions that have been released this year.
[arve url=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y2r9AIfYcV8″ frameborder=”0″ width=”325″ height=”242″>
(6 March 12)
Talk to you Thursday!