[CAF Note – The transcript is now available – this is public so I encourage you to circulate widely!]
Read the Transcript
Read the transcript of Special Solari Report: Can America Be Great Again? – Framing the Vision with Jon Rappoport here (PDF)
Listen to the Interview MP3 audio file
“Our circumstances are far too dire for the luxury of realism.” ~Caroline Casey
by Catherine Austin Fitts
Where are your risks and opportunities in the changes underway in the United States? Can America really be great again?
To ask these questions, we need to first consider the American oligarchy and the members of the establishment who set the policies that impact our finances and time. I divide them into three groups – Titanic Turners, Scaredy Cats, and Pigs:
- Titanic Turners have the intention, energy, experience, resources and courage to try to turn the Titanic in time.
- Scaredy Cats prefer to “cut and run” – they are the first to sail off in their well endowed lifeboats.
- Pigs wake up each morning saying, “What about me?” They are eager to strip natural resources and other assets, and are encouraging invasive digital technology, more regulations,”piratizations,” constitutional conventions, and state secession to help them do so. They fund various noble groups to front for them and to create obstacles for the Titanic Turners.
If you look at the nominees proposed during the Trump Transition or, in fact, look at municipal, civi, and business officers in your local area, our leaders can be grouped and understood in this way. For that matter, so can all of us.
The role of independent media should be to help generate ideas and intelligence that:
- Improve the power and performance of the Titanic Tuners,
- Make it attractive for the Pigs and Scaredy Cats to follow or even become Titanic Turners, and
- Make life exceptionally painful for the Pigs until they do.
We also need to support the general population to take responsibility to help turn the Titanic and reject the Pigs, each in our own lives and local areas.
Jon encouraged me to describe the basic concepts of how we can do this. How do we assess who are Titanic Turners and whether or not they are acting with integrity and competence as public servants? Jon wanted me to review the basic concepts and definitions to help me explain what it means when the cost of capital starts to rise as well as why I believe there is a significant economic opportunity to rebuild America if we can turn the ship.
Small business and entrepreneurs must play a role making this happen – otherwise change will not succeed. Given trends in technology and automation, small and middle-sized business has the capacity to create the most jobs and middle class income. Jon and I discuss the nuts and bolts of what we need to do to make change happen and give examples to make sure that these concepts are understandable without a financial background.
Join us for a deep discussion for how to understand and assess the risks and opportunities underway.
I refer to lots of supporting material in this interview. Here are some of the links. For all of the definitions, I draw on Wikipedia, so if you need to revisit the definitions just look for the word there.
Open Letter to My Congressman (Place Based Data)
Interviews & Speeches:
Very Oldies but Goodies: