“Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me…. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.”
~ Matthew 25:40-43
Note: This Solari Report will be published on the shows and websites of all panelists and will be available to the public at solari.com.
Listen to the Interview MP3 audio file
Download the Interview audio file
By Catherine Austin Fitts
Throughout 2015, The Guardian has published ongoing revelations of Homan Square in Chicago Illinois, where people arrested by the Chicago police have been interrogated, tortured, sexually abused, and “disappeared.” There have been so many allegations and witnesses that The Guardian now maintains a home page for Homan Square coverage. One witness described Homan Square as “domestic black site,” and The Guardian states that it was used to “disappear 7,000 people.”
- Guardian Investigation on Allegations of Abuse Inside a Secretive Facility Operated by the Chicago Police Department
On this week’s Solari Report, we gather an all-star panel to discuss Homan Square, its implications for our communities and what we can do about it. Our panelists:
- Junious Ricardo Stanton, producer and host of the Digital Underground and the Cyberspace Sanctuary.
- Cynthia McKinney – Former US Congresswoman, presidential candidate and professor (Tweets here).
- Catherine Austin Fitts, Publisher of the Solari Report.
The coverage of Homan Square in British publications is noteworthy. Throughout the year I have commented on the serious criticisms of the United States by long-standing British allies. Examples include:
- The Guardian broke the Snowden revelations regarding NSA surveillance in 2013 (and continuing).
- In 2014, the BBC published the second two parts of The Worricker Trilogy with its not-so-veiled criticisms of US tactics of bribing British prime ministers using personal foundations and the profits of corruption involved in building global rendition centers for the CIA.
The Economist has commented on the US leadership’s drift towards totalitarianism on numerous occasions:
- America’s Aristocracy is Calcifying
- Liberty’s Lost Decade
- The Moral Failures of America’s Prison Industrial Complex
- Dominant and Dangerous: As America’s Economic Supremacy Fades, the Primacy of the Dollar Looks Unsustainable
The use of criminal prosecution as a tool of centralizing control is clearly out of control. The US now has the world’s highest rate of incarceration – it is 40% higher than that of the second-highest country, Rwanda.
“The reach of the carceral state today is breathtaking. More than 8 million people in the United States – or 1 in 23 adults – are under some form of state control, including jail, prison, probation, parole, community sanctions, drug courts, and immigration detention. Millions more are booked into jail each year. An estimated 70-100 million people – or as many as one in three Americans – has a criminal record. Millions of people have been condemned to “civil death,” denied core civil liberties and social benefits because of a criminal conviction.”
~ Professor Marie Gottschalk
My efforts to warn against private prisons in the 1990’s (described in my online book Dillon Read & Co & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits) ran into a buzzsaw of private interests running hard narcotics, mortgage and housing fraud, and private prisons at the highest levels of Wall Street and Washington – all with significant bipartisan support. There are indications that popular support for change is building – with candidates historically pushing for incarceration now claiming a desire to reform. Unfortunately, Homan Square signals that these claims may be merely campaign rhetoric.
Our conversation will range widely. Possible topics include many we have covered on related Solari Reports, including whether investment syndicates – such as the mythic Gladstone Group in The Worricker Trilogy – were created to finance both private prisons and global rendition centers as part of one all-encompassing control vision.
One thing we will talk about for sure: what this means to you and me and what we can do about it! And a special treat – Cynthia gives us a sneak preview of actions she is considering.
There is no better way to celebrate the Christmas season and the birth of Christ than to think of ways that we can reach out and help those among us who are hungry, in prison or – worse yet – have been “disappeared.” Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Related Solari Reports:
- Unpacking Divide and Conquer with Junious Ricardo Stanton
- Unpacking Baltimore with Junious Ricardo Stanton
- What’s Up Underground?
- Entrainment, Subliminal Programming and Financial Manipulation
- The Layman’s Guide to Mind Control
- Soft Weapons