By Catherine Austin Fitts
There are a lot of terms we use to describe what is happening these days – many have come from the analysis is our annual and quarterly wrap ups. In the 2nd Quarter Wrap Up, we published a list of terms, links and descriptions to help those of you who are new to the Solari Report.
- The Breakaway Civilization
- The Central Banking Warfare Model
- Coming Clean Beyond the Fiscal Cliff
- Control Files
- Dillon, Read & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits
- Divide and Conquer
- Economics 101
- Enforce the Constitution
- False Flag Operations
- Financial Coup d’État, the Black Budget, and the Hidden System of Finance
- The Missing Money
- Mr. Global
- The Need for Infrastructure
- Pension Funds and the Deep State Drain
- Planet Debt
- Planet Equity
- The Popsicle Index
- Precious Metals
- Promoting Women
- Re-Balancing the Global Economy
- The Red Button
- The Shift from Global 2.0 to Global 3.0
- The Shriek-O-Meter
- The Slow Burn
- The Space-Based Economy
- Spiritual Warfare
- Tapeworm Economics
- A Unipolar Versus Multipolar World
- Why Trump Won the Election
The Breakaway Civilization
Some of the private interests who have managed the national security state have developed such advanced technology and independent wealth that they see themselves as a separate or “breakaway” civilization – above and beyond the laws and responsibilities of existing sovereign governments or societies.
- Solari Report: The Breakaway Civilization With Dr. Joseph Farrell
- Solari Report: UFOs for the 21st Century Mind With Richard Dolan
- Solari Report: The Breakaway Civilization, Part 1, With Dr. Joseph Farrell
- Solari Report: The Breakaway Civilization, Part 2, With Dr. Joseph Farrell
Coming Clean Beyond the Fiscal Cliff
The Central Banking Warfare Model
The American Tapeworm is a symptom that the Central Banking Warfare Model has created. The supremacy of English-speaking people since the time of Queen Elizabeth the First is dying. It is dying not because it is wrong but because it is weak. It is dying because – like a tapeworm – it is rapidly weakening its own system.
The Central Banking Warfare Model: It’s All About the Power to Issue Money.The Central Banking Warfare Model Is Wearing Thin
Some of the most important advanced technologies we must try to understand are those that manipulate individual thoughts and emotions by invisible means. We encourage you to take time to understand the “nuts and bolts” of centralized control. As the use of artificial intelligence grows, so does the power of these control technologies. Indeed, there is a “matrix” of control.
- Commentary: Control Files
- Solari Report: The Layman’s Guide to Mind Control
- Solari Report: Entrainment, Subliminal Programming, and Financial Manipulation
- Solari Report: Beat Down at US Universities With Jon Rappoport
- Solari Report: Jon Rappoport on Matrix Nuts & Bolts
- Solari Report: 1st Qtr 2015 Wrap Up: Planet Debt
- Book Review: Guinea Pigs: Technologies of Control
- Book Review: Mark M. Rich on the Nuts & Bolts of Tyranny
Dillon, Read & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits
I hope that Dillon, Read & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits will help you “see the game” and to recognize the line dividing two very different visions. One vision centralizes power and knowledge in a manner that tears down communities and infrastructure as it gathers wealth and shrinks freedom. The other vision diversifies power and knowledge to create new wealth by rebuilding infrastructure and communities and by nourishing natural resources in a way that reaffirms our deepest dreams of freedom.
Divide and Conquer
The economics of hatred is a fascinating area of research. When you start digging into who makes money on hatred, you’ll see the world through a new lens. There is no more effective tool of financial and economic control than keeping the general population in a state of dramatic competition versus a state of peaceful cooperation. Getting your enemies to destroy each other in ways that profit you is an ancient tactic. And today’s digital technologies and multinational corporate media give this tactic a very modern twist.
- Solari Story: Divide and Conquer
- Solari Report: Unpacking Divide & Conquer With Junious Ricardo Stanton
- Solari Report: Unpacking Baltimore With Junious Ricardo Stanton
- Homan Square: Is Someone Prototyping Domestic Rendition? With the Honorable Cynthia McKinney & Junious Ricardo Stanton
I like to start to learn a new topic with a simple basic overview. If I can’t explain it to you on the back of an envelope, I don’t feel like I understand something. I don’t mind getting into some detail once I can see a thing whole. I just hate to read too much if I do not understand where the writing is going and why I am going with it. The most valuable resource we have is our time. It helps to understand why learning a topic represents a good investment of our time.
Enforce the Constitution
During my lifetime, I have watched the use of subliminal and invasive technologies become stronger and stronger. I had a practice, both in the Bush administration and at Hamilton Securities, in cleaning up enormous financial frauds. The more I worked at cleaning up truly huge financial frauds in the billions and billions of dollars (ultimately the trillions), I was unable to explain how some of these things could happen without “dirty tricks,” including some form of entrainment technology. I’ve talked a lot about control files and I believe that these were important. But, I came to see that some kind of entrainment technology was also involved.
- Solari Report: Entrainment, Subliminal Programming, and Financial Manipulation
- Subliminal Programming, and Financial Manipulation (PDF)
False Flag Operations
Do we live in a world full of terrorists and terrorist attacks? Or do we live in a reality TV show engineered by one false flag event after another and by squabbling factions within the national security apparatus?
Financial Coup d’État, the Black Budget, and the Hidden System of Finance
One of the best ways to understand the enormous gap between reality and the “official reality” is to follow the money trail. If you follow the growth of covert financial systems and flows since World War II and study how money and finance are used to manage people and our economy, things begin to make sense.
- Financial Coup d’État
- 1st Qtr Wrap Up 2015: Planet Debt
- Special Report: Beyond the Fiscal Cliff
- The Financial Coup Missing Money Quotes
- Financial Coup d’État & Missing Money Links
- Online Book: Dillon, Read & Co Inc. & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits by Catherine Austin Fitts
- Video: Catherine Austin Fitts at Secret Space Program 2014
The Need for Infrastructure
Demands are rising, particularly in Asia, and there are big plans for infrastructure in Australia as the population doubles. It is much easier to grasp the economic power of successful infrastructure investment when you analyze economies on a place-based basis. For control purposes, place-based investment and economic disclosure have traditionally been challenging…or even absent. Hence, the contribution of infrastructure on financial returns is not obvious to many observers or retail investors.
- 2nd Qtr Wrap Up 2015: Infrastructure
- DOD and HUD Missing Money: Supporting Documentation
- Solari: The Missing Money
- Crazy Man Versus Criminal: Cut and Run, Monica Lewinsky II & Real Trouble Ahead
- Missing Money: Supporting Documentation
- The Missing Money
- More on the Missing Money
- Financial Coup d’État & Missing Money
- Solari Missing Money Page
- Will the Real Mr. Global please stand up?
- Tracking Mr. Global by Thomas Hupp
- Precious Metals Market Report – Mr. Global’s Squeeze Play
- Commentary: The Popsicle Index
- A Conversation About the Popsicle Index
- Q2 Wrap Up 2016: Productivity, Prosperity
- Precious Metals Asset Allocation
- Allergic to Numismatics
- GLD & SLV: Disclosure in the Precious Metals Puzzle Palace
- Commentary:Commentary: Promoting Women
- Promoting Women Part I
- Promoting Women Part II
- Promoting Women Part I11
- Promoting Women Part IV
- Promoting Women Part V
- Promoting Women Part VI
- Promoting Women Part VII
- Dressing Fascism in Skirts
- Video: Sir James Goldsmith’s 1994 Globalization Warning
- Annual Wrap Up 2014: A Free and Inspired Life
- Annual Wrap Up 2013: Breakaway 2014
- 1st Qtr Wrap Up 2014: Reorganizing the Global Consumer
- 3rd Qtr Wrap Up 2014: Global 3.0
- Insisting on real candidates and elections.
- Escrowing their taxes.
- Bringing court cases to require the government to obey financial laws.
- Demanding financial transparency.
- Organizing armed militias to stop unlawful seizure of assets by the government.
- Engaging in citizen arrests in response to violations of the law by government officials.
- Putin Explains How Obama Created ISIS “Note: Video may take time to load.”
- Americans Divided on Government’s Role in Space Exploration
- The Chicken Heart That Ate Up NYC
- Video: Catherine Austin Fitts at Secret Space Program 2015
- Video: Dark Journalist: Catherine Austin Fitts: America 2020: the UFO Economy
- 1st Quarter Wrap UP: Who’s Who in the Space Based Economy
- Video: USA Watchdog : Catherine Austin Fitts, Establishment Stole $50 Trillion & Want to Keep It
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spiritual Warfare With Rev. Franklin Sanders
- Spiritual Warfare With Jon Rappoport
- Commentary: A Week in Assisi
- A Unipolar Versus Multipolar World (PDF)
- The Saker: A Unipolar Versus Multipolar World
- The Emerging Multipolar World With the Saker: Russia, Ukraine, & the Risks of War
- The Emerging Multipolar World With the Saker: Russia, Syria, & Recommendations for a Trump Presidency
- Russia and Global Geopolitics With the Saker
- The Essential Saker: From the Trenches of the Emerging Multipolar World
The Missing Money
I started writing about the “missing money” in the year 2000 when my attorney discovered reports of enormous “undocumented adjustments” at the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. More recently, I have mentioned money that went missing from the US Department of Defense during fiscal year 2015.
Pension Funds and the Deep State Drain
History shows us that using standing armies to achieve one’s objectives via force can be very costly. In contrast, ensnaring populations in legal and financial mechanisms that serve the empire (enforced by the local aristocracy) is preferable: it is more efficient and less costly. Debt and financial arrangements are far more effective tools of projecting power and centralizing control than are the use of force and standing armies.
The global equity markets have grown by $60 trillion over the last 25 years, from approximately $11 trillion to $70 trillion. Some of this growth has come from debasement of global currencies. As more money is printed, the value of stocks go up while the currency in which they are denominated loses value – but not because corporate profits have risen or companies are worth more. Indeed, one of the reasons why predictions of hyperinflation (as a result of expansionary monetary policy) have not materialized is because this securitization process is soaking up a great deal of excess liquidity.
The Popsicle Index
I conceived the notion of the Popsicle Index while serving in the first Bush administration. I was looking for a “mechanism” to help community members collaborate in a manner that would optimize their collective well-being and generate the highest emotional intelligence while doing so.
After various iterations, I chose a popsicle as the object to be sourced by a child who was free to walk to the nearest location to access something children like to eat (inspired by Neal Pierce’s description of a child’s “room to roam” during the early 1990s). I used the expression throughout the 1990s as I was working on community venture funds. I found it to be an invaluable tool for encouraging conversations within a community. It was always remarkable to watch children and parents discover their enormously different perceptions of the local Popsicle Index (or men and women). I would see their “Ah ha!” moments as they discussed cost-effective actions and changes that would positively impact their Popsicle Index.
Although markets are always changing, some of our comments on precious metals are classics.
Clearly, a decision has been made at the highest levels to promote women in the post-financial coup d’État world. The new Fed chairperson is a woman. The head of the IMF is a woman. The heads of General Motors and IBM are women. For heaven’s sake, the new mayor of Paris is a woman. The airwaves are full of the lessons learned by a high-ranking female Facebook executive who, until Edward Snowden came along, may not have understood the business she was in. The latest Vanity Fair magazine has a photo shoot of women leaders – one of hundreds of “puff” pieces in major media over the last few months.
Re-Balancing the Global Economy
The Uruguay Round of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) spanned from 1986 to 1994 and led to the creation of the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 1995, with GATT remaining as an integral part of the WTO agreements. This process resulted in a significant liberalization of the flow of capital globally at the same time that the fall of the Soviet Union inspired Russia, Eastern Europe, and China to create equity markets and more market-oriented economies.
The Red Button
In the summer of 2000, I asked a group of 100 people at a conference of spiritually committed people “Who among us would push a red button if it would immediately stop all narcotics trafficking in our neighborhood, city, state, and country?” Of the 100 people, 99 replied that they would not push such red button. When questioned, they explained that they did not want the value of their mutual funds to drop if the U.S. financial system suddenly stopped attracting an estimated $500 billion-$1 trillion a year in global money laundering. They did not want their government checks jeopardized or their taxes raised because of problems resulting from the financing of the federal government deficit.
The Shift from Global 2.0 to Global 3.0
Integration of new digital communications and information technology – much of it transferred out of black budget research and operations – is moving us from an industrial economy (Global 2.0) to a networked economy (Global 3.0). As this integration occurs, we are seeing a significant gap in learning metabolism and economic growth between the old and the new economies.
The Shriek-O-Meter has primarily been designed to prevent an intelligent discussion of the US Federal Budget. In 2014, the Republicans won the Senate using the Ebola Shriek-O-Meter. As a result, the Shriek-O-Meter was one of our top stories that year. In 2017, the Shriek-O-Meter has intensified as it shrieks about terrorism and the new boogeyman: Russia.
The message is: “Be scared, be very scared!” But fear is damaging to your immune system. It would be better to ignore the Shriek-O-Meter than to fear what it is shrieking about. It would be best, in fact, to turn off any televisions, media reports, or politicians that promote the Shriek-O-Meter. The logic behind the Shriek-O-Meter is that approval ratings for governments are at (or near) all-time lows. This means that the general population might be poised to take significant action, including:
Surveys show that the same people who give government very low approval ratings are also very concerned about terrorism and believe that the government is doing a good job dealing with terrorism. The surveys show that these people used to be concerned about jobs and the economy. However, ongoing attacks in Europe and the United States have them more worried about terrorism.
Recently, I watched a Fox News host bully a group of 40 to 50 US citizens about their greatest concerns. If they said, “jobs and the economy,” they were bullied back into immigration and then bullied back into ISIS, ISIS, and more ISIS. It was remarkable to watch this as a lesson about how fear applied in a social engineering setting actually works.
And so, we will have to live with the Shriek-O-Meter until we stop listening to it.
There is reason to be concerned about organized crime, including crime associated with immigration, false flag operations, and covert operations. This is an important reason why you should ensure that gun control efforts are stymied and that you prepare and train to protect yourself and your property.
The Slow Burn
Why has our economy not collapsed as so many people predicted? One reason is that there is a significant economic difference between the diversion of resources into covert systems and the loss of those resources. Another reason is that highly invasive control technologies allow the economy to be re-engineered through a “slow burn” without collapse. In essence, portions of the economy are being selectively collapsed or “harvested” to feed other portions of the economy.
The Space-Based Economy
As the Global 3.0 economy blossoms and a re-balancing of the global economy continues, the importance of the orbital platform grows. Numerous developing countries have launched satellites and are growing their space programs and industries. With a growing emphasis on private space exploration and investment, the overt commitment to space investment is growing.
Question from a Solari Report subscriber:
I listened to you on Alex Jones recently and I was wondering where I could go to learn the spiritual warfare techniques that you used when managing 18 audits and investigations (see Solari: Legal: Investigations / Audits) as well as related civil litigation.
Catherine Austin Fitts’ answer:
I studied spiritual warfare with Evangelist Patricia Ross at the Bible Institute at Greater Mount Calvary Holy Church in Washington DC and listened to many sermons on this topic by Bishop Alfred and Co-Pastor Susie Owens. I also attended conferences by Bishop TD Jakes of Dallas and listened to many of his recorded sermons on spiritual warfare. These people are excellent teachers on this and many other subjects.
My written source for instructions on spiritual warfare is the Holy Bible (King James Version), including Judges, Psalms, Ezekiel, Isaiah and the gospel teachings of Saint Paul.
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
– Ephesians 6:10-13
An excellent secular book on this subject is The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.
The story of how a tapeworm parasitically eats away at its ecosystem came at a moment when the math lover in me was reacting to a description of America as the new Roman Empire. The investment economics of American imperial conquest more closely resemble a tapeworm than the methods of the ancient Romans.
A tapeworm – the parasite that eats its host over time – more accurately describes the demonic pattern of stripping communities of intellectual capital, as observed in American imperial conquest. The “dumbing down” so often complained about within America is a phenomenon that the US military appears to be implementing globally. We seem intent on removing spiritual power and intelligence as we depopulate the planet, moving honest, competent people out while moving corrupt bureaucrats in.
Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the American Tapeworm is that it has organized its leadership around private banks and defense contractors and its governance and intellectual “air cover” around think tanks and private universities with tax-exempt endowments.
A Unipolar Versus Multipolar World
In a unipolar world, you have one entity setting the rules and enforcing them — which is what we see today. For example, there is actually very little diplomacy taking place within the US State Department. The State Department should be called the “US Department of Orders and Ultimatums.”
Why Trump Won the Election